17 January 2009

How about another update?

Don't freaking say "no thanks" you bastards!

Anyway. Jerks.

I'm no better, really. I haven't lost any weight, even though I think I should have, if that makes any sense. Then again, it is me, and knowing me, I won't actually lose any weight and I'll have to have my foot cut off.

My eyesight has started to get worse again, and that freaks me out. But then again, it is kind of good, because that is like my WARNING sign. When they start to get "ugh," I know my sugar is out of whack. Mainly, they haven't been blurry like before, but they hurt, and I can't read. I look at the words and they just go everywhere. Not fun.

As far as a job, that still hasn't happened, and I know my wife-to-be is almost in freak-out mode, but isn't showing it. Hopefully, this week that'll change.

I don't want to write anymore. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment